Who we are
Our website: https:\\www.enabl-ai.com
Company Name: Enabl AI Ltd
Company Number: 12582124
Registered Address: 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JQ, United Kingdom
Phone Number: 0161 706 0950
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Usage data such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information such as browser type, version and time zone settings, the location and information of your mobile device including a unique identifier
How we get personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the following reason:
- To contact you with marketing information or other promotional materials
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is:
- Your consent: You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
We will only share personal information with others when we are legally permitted to do so. When we share data with others, we put contractual arrangements and security mechanisms in place as appropriate to protect the data and to comply with our data protection, confidentiality and security standards.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
We hope you will never have to, but if you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com. We will investigate and respond to all complaints we receive.
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. Details of how to complain to the ICO are contained on their website at https://www.ico.org.uk.
Start your journey to better customer engagement with Enabl AI
Looking for help? Get in touch with us